Marketing Assistant - Kontich, Gent or Leuven
We’re looking for a marketeer (student job) to assist Raccoons’ and RoboRana’s Marketing Manager for approximately one day a week. Are you the person we’re looking for? We’re looking for an entrepreneurial individual who wants to ignite stories that lead to conversation with the right audience, and at the same time, someone who makes sure of audience growth.
First of all, you’ll be assisting our Marketing Manager, who is responsible for RoboRana and Raccoons Group's (plus ventures) marketing. This means you’ll come in close contact with several companies, brands and assets.
WHO WE ARE
On the one hand, Roborana is a dynamic, ambitious scaleup with offices in Kontich (Antwerp), Merelbeke (Ghent) and Leuven (Brussels). We are a robotic competence center specialized in RPA and Intelligent Automation and part of the large and experienced network of the Cronos Group.
On the other hand, Raccoons Group is a technology group that consists of several ventures. Every venture has a dedicated team, name, own identity and focuses on a new technology. The Raccoons family loves technologies such as chatbots, artificial intelligence, blockchain, edge ai and quantum computing. A lot to take in, right? 🤯
💪🏼 No worries! We’re looking for someone who is willing to work as a student in the long run, so you’ll get to know each of these companies and ventures in depth.
THESE ARE YOUR TASKS AS MARKETEER
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Content writing: blogs, white papers, website, newsletters
- Basic graphic design
- Translating content (Dutch - English)
- Converting site traffic through calls-to-action and landing pages
- Execution of our marketing plan: collaborate with the Marketing Manager to make sure our marketing strategy is well-timed and well-executed
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- Bachelor or Master student marketing/communication/PR/management
- A creative mind that has some experience with graphic design (Photoshop, Indesign, Sketch, Figma…) and content writing
- You can work independently and in team
- A bit of experience with marketing (internships or student job)
- Affinity with technology and digital disruption
- Fluency in Dutch and English
- Able to get people excited about new ideas and campaigns
- From Leuven, Gent or Kontich area (place of work to be discussed)
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT OF US
- An innovative and energizing work environment – You will work in a challenging, dynamic team.
- Flexibility in your work – You can count on a lot of freedom to pick the day you want to work.
- A great experience – You can expect a great (first) relevant, work experience in marketing.
- Permanent learning opportunities – You get the opportunity to learn more about marketing, communication and new technologies.